All students in 100% online programs are required to complete the Online Onboarding.
- This should take no more than three hours to complete and can be done over several days if you prefer.
- You must be admitted to the university and have your username and password set up to complete the orientation
- Once you receive your username and password, and are ready to complete the orientation, log into Moodle at https://moodle.lsua.edu.
- Search for Online Onboarding.
- Click the title of the course "Online Onboarding"
- Click the Enroll Me button.
- You will be taken into the Onboarding course and it will then also show on your Moodle home page.
- There is no charge for the Orientation course, it is designed to help you be successful as an online learner.