You will be given an option to purchase textbooks immediately after you register or there are 2 ways to purchase textbooks at a later time:
- Login to https://my.lsua.edu
- Click the Student menu at the top right
- Click Purchase Textbooks
- Choose the Term (i.e., Fall, Fall2, or Fall3)
- Click Submit
Directly through the bookstore link:
- Go to http://lsua.bncollege.com
- Click the link to Textbooks at the top left.
- Use the drop down menus to select your term. Students declared in 100% online accelerated programs should choose Fall2 to purchase those books, then choose Fall3 to see those requirements. Students in on campus programs but taking a 7 week class should choose Fall.
- Click Find Materials for courses(s).
- The following information will display:
- Exactly what is required and what is options (some courses require access codes)
- Multiple options to rent, purchase, get paper or digital - whatever options the publisher has offered.
- Students can use financial aid to purchase textbooks if it is processed (viewable in NetPartner from the MyLSUA page.
If you choose to search other sites to get text materials, use the ISBN number. The student is responsible for having the correct edition of the textbook by the first day of class - faculty expect students to have books on the first class day.