Leadership Central Louisiana is open to all citizens of Central Louisiana. Candidates for the program should be current or emerging leaders who:
- Demonstrate an interest in and capacity for leadership
- Demonstrate a willingness to enhance leadership skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to commit the time and energy necessary to complete the program
- Demonstrate an interest in community affairs and issues
- Demonstrate personal and professional excellence
- Demonstrate a passion for becoming involved in community issues
Leaders selected for the program will join the ranks of hundreds of alumni representing every major sector: professional, government, corporate, finance, healthcare, news media, education, industry, volunteer, nonprofit, etc.
Class size is limited and will reflect the diversity of the community, so applying for the program does not guarantee participation.
Find out more in the Leadership Brochure