Testing Services administers the following tests to enrolled and prospective students and to members of the larger public:
Also administered are independent study tests, special needs tests, the nursing entrance exam, and the university’s computer competency exam. For more information, call Testing Services at (318) 427-4492.
Prometric, a commercial testing service, is also located in Student Center 204, West Wing, and operates in partnership with LSUA to provide testing opportunities to both LSUA students and members of the public. Prometric administers the GRE exam, Praxis tests and many of the other exams required for admission to graduate and professional schools. For more information, call (318) 767-3973 or visit www.prometric.com.
Exams Through LSUA Testing Services
LSUA Testing Services accommodates the testing needs of students, prospective students and community members. Tests administered include the following:
- Admissions exams (ACT and COMPASS)
- Credit exams (CLEP)
- Online Class exams
- Make-up exams (online or paper)
- Tests for students with special needs
- Program admission exams for LSUA Nursing students
- Graduate Exit Exams
- Major Field Tests
- Proctored exams for students from other institutions
- LSUA Computer Competency Exam
Scheduling options for exams are based on test availability/timing per instructor or academic unit.Schedule an Exam
What to Bring
- A Government Issued Photo/Signature ID such as:
- Driver's License
- State ID Card
- Military ID
- LSUA Student ID Card
- Any allowed testing aids such as calculator, formula sheet, or books as authorized by the instructor or agency providing the test.
- Photos of IDs are not acceptable.
Division of Student Engagement
Hours of Operation
Note: Last test time is an hour before closing.
Occasional Saturday Availability - See Schedule an Exam link below for availability.
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
191 Middleton Drive
Alexandria, LA 71302Campus Location
Student Center Room 204
Phone: (318) 427-4492
Fax: (318) 473-6580
From I-49, take exit
80 (Highway 71 South). Approximately 3-4 miles from I-49 the LSU Alexandria campus will be located on the left. Turn left at the second flashing light, and take an immediate right onto Middleton Drive. Pass Abrams Hall on the left; Testing Services is
on the second floor (Room 204) of the next building on the left. You may park in Lot 7, directly across the street.