The School of Education is currently seeking a student worker. The student worker must be Work-Study eligible and meet the following qualifications:
The applicant must meet the following basic requirements:
• be a full-time student
• have a minimum 2.0 grade point average
• 15-20 hours per week
Examples of work:
• Provide administrative support to the School of Education as needed. Serve as back up to the Administrative Assistant during lunch and absences. Front desk duties include:
• Answer phones and greet visitors.
• Sort incoming and outgoing interoffice and US Mail for the Main Office.
• Run campus errands (mail room, academic departments, etc.).
• Assist with administrative functions such as work requests.
• Provide administrative support to the School of Education which may include:
• Typing, organizing, copying, filing and distribution of various correspondence and forms as needed, and filing of confidential documents.
• Maintain supplies for copier/printer
• Assist with special projects and other duties as needed
Interested applicants can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy of your resume (if available), and a copy of your Unofficial Transcript.
If you have any questions, please contact The School of Education at (318) 473-6474