Applications for graduation are due the semester before you graduate. To ensure you are on track for graduation follow the steps below! Each degree candidate will be charged a $55.00 graduation fee which covers the cost of the diploma, processing and
test fees. This fee will be charged for each degree and each time you apply for graduation.
- Perform a Degree Audit in Degree Navigator. To review your degree audit via Degree Navigator, log into your myLSUA account. From the Student menu, select Degree Navigator, then click Create Audit.
- Set up an appointment with your Academic Advisor.
- Complete your Application for Graduation. (You may be asked to login to myLSUA with your LSUA credentials)
- Register for your final semester on your assigned registration day.
- Complete your Major Field Exam with Testing Services if applicable, this is not required for every major (Term of Graduation).
- Follow the Graduate Checklist.
Fall Applications are due March 1st
Spring Applications are due October 1st
Summer Applications are due March 1st
Official diplomas are awarded upon the completion of degree requirements and are LSUA's recognition of individual achievement. Diplomas are printed with the academic term end date in which the degree is granted.
Degree candidates, please update your Mailing Address in MyLSUA to ensure we mail your diploma to the correct address.
Diplomas can be expected to be received within the following time frame:
- Fall - End of January
- Spring - End of June
- Summer - End of September
- If you wish to order a replacement copy of your diploma; you may do so by sending a signed request and payment.
- Requests may take up to 3 weeks for processing.
- Rush processing is available. This will take 3-5 days for printing and proofing. The total cost is $70.00 ($25.00 Diploma Cost, $30.00 Printers Rush Fee, $15.00 Mailing Fee).
Diploma Replacement Request Form