Leadership Central Louisiana is open to all citizens of Central Louisiana. Candidates for the program should be current or emerging leaders who:
- Demonstrate an interest in and capacity for leadership
- Demonstrate a willingness to enhance leadership skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to commit the time and energy necessary to complete the program
- Demonstrate an interest in community affairs and issues
- Demonstrate personal and professional excellence
- Demonstrate a passion for becoming involved in community issues
Leaders selected for the program will join the ranks of hundreds of alumni representing every major sector: professional, government, corporate, finance, healthcare, news media, education, industry, volunteer, nonprofit, etc.
Class size is limited and will reflect the diversity of the community, so applying for the program does not guarantee participation.