1. Setup Your myLSUA Account
- Going to http://my.lsua.edu
- Click First Time Account Setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you set your password, return to the login page and log in.
The myLSUA Portal gives you access to all of the following: (some systems require additional login, you have the same username and password for all systems)
2. Connect with Your Advisor
- Contact your faculty advisor: Log into myLSUA
- Your advisor is listed on the myLSUA page. You can email them requesting an appointment for advising.
3. Register for Classes
4. Pay for Classes
- Log into myLSUA
- Click Payment Plan Options
5. Purchase Textbooks
You will be given an option to purchase textbooks immediately after you register or there are 2 ways to purchase textbooks at a later time:
- Log in to http://my.lsua.edu
- Click the Student Menu at the top right
- Click Purchase Textbooks
- Choose the Term (i.e. Fall, Spring, Summer Fall2 or Fall3)
- Click Submit
Directly through the bookstore link:
- Go to http://lsua.bncollege.com/.
- Click the link to Textbooks at the top left.
- Use the drop down menus to select term, Students declared in 100% online accelerated programs should choose Fall2 to purchase those books then choose Fall3 to see those requirements. Students in on campus programs but taking a 7 week class
should choose Fall, Spring, or Summer
- Click Find Materials for Course(s). The information will display:
- Exactly what is required and what is optional (some courses require access codes)
- Multiple options to rent, purchase, get paper or digital – whatever options the publisher has.
- Students can use financial aid to purchase textbooks if it is processed (viewable in NetPartner from the MyLSUA page)
If you choose to search other sites to get text materials, the ISBN number is displayed. The student is responsible for having the correct edition of the textbook by the first day of class – faculty expect students to have books on the first