Graduating students must complete the online Graduate Survey. This survey is used to determine students’ opinions of their educational experience at LSUA. All candidates for associate or bachelor degrees as well as certifications are asked to participate in this survey as part of the student assessment requirement for graduation. Below are links to each particular degree for you to access to complete this survey:
Associates 2019 – http://lsua.it/f6PA
Bachelors 2019 - http://lsua.it/c7KPPlease note: This survey should be completed during your graduation semester. If you do not graduate in the semester you intend, you will need to retake the LSUA Competency of a Graduate Exit Survey.
Graduating students are required to complete an Exit Exam. You can register for each particular Exit Exam through Register Blast. Below are the available dates and additional information concerning Exit Exams.
How can I register for the Exit Exam or Major Field Exam?
- Graduating students are required to complete an Exit Exam(s). Students are required to register for each particular exam through, REGISTERBLAST. Please remember...
- Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before testing begins.
- Do not forget to bring a valid picture I.D. (such as a driver's license, student Oakcard, military I.D., etc.)
- Click here for instructions on how to register for the exam
How are Exit Exams administered?
Exit exams are given in two formats, computer based or oral interview.
Computer Based Exams
- ETS Proficiency Profile: a computer-based exam available by appointment in the Prometric Testing Center on the LSUA campus for all graduating students receiving associates or bachelor's degrees.
- A random 40 minute multiple-choice assessment in core curriculum or general education (reading/critical thinking/writing/mathematics), followed by a 40 minute survey assessment with supplemental questions, designed by LSUA. Only one appointment is needed for this two-part test.
Oral Interview Assessment
- A face to face interview process that takes about 15-20 minutes in duration. Students are asked to bring a current resume and cover letter. Only available one week each semester.
Major Field Tests
- Two hour computer-based assessment of knowledge of major field, given to graduates with bachelor's degrees in Business, Criminal Justice, English, Mathematics, and Biology. **This test is only required for those earning a Bachelor's degree**
Where can I take the test?
- All tests are done in the Testing Center located above the bookstore on the LSUA campus. You can reach the Testing Center at (318)-427-4492 for further information.
- The Oral Interview Assessment is held in another location so students should look for a letter with details concerning the location of the Oral Exit Interviews.
When can I take the test?
- Spring 2019 Testing is available from January 5 - April 20, 2019 for the Exit Exam and Major Field tests.
- Oral Interview Assessment is limited and will be available on the following dates: February 18, 19, 20, 21 from 1:00 to 4:00 PM