- Order your Cap & Gown at LSUA Bookstore, (318) 473-6420
- Register and complete your GEE (Graduate Exit Exam) offered either as a computer based or oral interview, see Graduate Survey and Exit Exams for more information. Contact Testing Services with questions, (318)-427-4492.
- Register and complete your MFT (Major Field Test) (Only to those that apply) - see Graduate Survey and Exit Exams for more information. Contact Testing Services with questions, (318(-427-4492.
- Check with Accounting to clear any unpaid balances. Diplomas and transcripts are held for those accounts not cleared prior to graduation. Contact the Accounting department at 318-473-6407.
- Check with library to make sure you have no outstanding balance or books. Contact the Library at 318-473-6443.
- Complete your online Competency of a Graduate Survey - see Graduate Survey and Exit Exams for more information.
- Complete and return LSUA Alumni Form.
$55.00 – Covers the cost of a single diploma, processing, and test fees
$20.00 – This fee covers the cost for those getting a dual degree, ex: Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science
All financial obligations must be cleared before diplomas can be released. This will also affect the ordering of transcripts or duplicate diplomas. Graduating students need to check with Accounting to clear all balances. Contact the Accounting department at (318)-473-6407.
Graduating students can inquire with the LSUA bookstore on the purchase of announcements, cap and gown, class rings, etc. A cap and gown is required in order to participate in the commencement ceremony. The LSUA Bookstore holds a Grad Fair before each
commencement ceremony to allow you to order all your particular items. Below are the dates for the upcoming Grad Fairs:
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Time: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Location: LSUA Bookstore
Contact: (318) 473-6420