There is a $3.00 charge for all official transcripts. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts. You may obtain an official transcript by any of the following options:
Fill out a Transcript Request Form
at Records, 111 Abrams Hall.
Mail the Transcript Request Form
8100 Hwy 71 South
Alexandria, LA 71302-9121
- For Official Transcripts:
- Current students can log into my.LSUA and order an official transcript online by clicking on the Request Transcript link under myAccount.
- Previous students can click this link to go directly to http://iwantmytranscript.com. You will be required to complete a certification form before your transcript can be requested. You only have to complete the certification once regardless of the number of transcripts you order in the future.
- There is a processing fee of $3.00 so the total cost of one official transcript is $6.00 if ordered online. Online ordering allows you to receive an email when we process your request and another email when the receiving institution opens your request.
- For Unofficial Transcripts there is no charge. Unofficial transcripts can be requested via the methods above or via fax.
Fax the Transcript Request Form