Students can request a copy of your official transcript at any time. The transcript can be released to you and a third party with your appropriate written authorization. Your transcript can be released to another college/university or a third party such as a current or prospective employer.
There is a $7.00 charge for all official transcripts no matter the method of delivery. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.
How can I request an official transcript?
Fill out a Transcript Request Form
at Office of Registrar
, Abrams Hall
Mail the Transcript Request Form
Office of the Registrar
8100 Hwy 71 South
Alexandria, LA 71302-9121
- For Official Transcripts:
- Current students can log into my.LSUA and order an official transcript online by clicking on the Request Transcript link under myAccount.
- Former students can click this link to go directly to TRANSCRIPTS ON DEMAND. You will be required to complete a certification form before your transcript can be requested. You only have to complete the certification once regardless of the number of transcripts you order in the future.
- There is a processing fee of $7.00 for official transcripts. Online ordering allows you to receive an email when we process your request and another email when the receiving institution opens your request.
Fax the Transcript Request Form to 318-473-6418
Unofficial transcripts (no charge)
- Current students can log into my.LSUA and to access their unofficial transcript online under myAccount.
- Former students – can fill out a Transcript Request Form and submit it in person to the Office of the Registrar, Abrams Hall
- Mail to the Office of the Registrar at the above listed address
- Fax Transcript Request Form to 318-473-6418