Interlibrary Loan Services
- After submitting an Interlibrary loan request through ILLiad, you can check its status online.
- Items sent electronically will be emailed to you.
- You will receive an email when a book or hard copy is sent to the library.
- Pick up for hard copies is at the Library circulation desk.
- Books must be returned to the lending library according to due date.
- Lending libraries may renew books if they receive a request before the book is due.
- Contact is Esther Blood, 318.473.6487, email@example.com
Course-Related Research Guides
Citation & Style Guides
Current print copies are available at the Reference Desk. Always ask your instructor which citation manual and edition to use for any given assignment that requires documentation.
Contact Rusty Gaspard, Associate Librarian and Coordinator of Reference Services (473.6443) to plan librarian-led instruction sessions that are related to a specific discipline, course, or assignment.
The tutorial below is a basic guide to database searching.
Course Reserves Form